TECHNICAL MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Our technical team would provide all support to maintain electrical and plumbing maintenance at site. We have a team of qualified technicians in the respective field/Job with professional background and experience.
Daily repairs and maintenance of property are conducted to keep the premises attractive and safe to live and work. This includes both preventive maintenance and on call services.
- Breakdown maintenance and quick resolution of service queries.
- Periodic review and maintenance of all electrical installations.
- Monitoring and recording electrical equipments on various parameters and taking proactive steps to ensure continuity.
- Managing the DG set and ensuring continuous power supply for the facility.
- Regular checks on fuel consumption and timely procurement on fuel stock.
- Coordination with O& M vendors and AMC vendors to handle breakdown maintenance.
- Attending day to day complaints and supporting clients with minor electrical works/complaints.
- Taking care of Lift operations.
- Ensure to provide lighting inside the premises.
- Periodic maintenance of all plumbing lines, ducts, toilets, trenches.
- Routine checks for leakages and blockages.
- Routine checks on water flow, usage requirements, and verification of sewage lines.
- Regular checks on pump operation including maintenance of pumps.
- Periodic checks on water quality including water treatment to improve quality.
- Managing water level in OHT & ensure continuous water supply for the facility.
- Coordinating with O&M vendors and AMC vendors to handle breakdown maintenance.
- Attending day to day complaints & supporting clients with minor plumbing works/complaints.
We provide 24*7 round the clock breakdown support by our technical expects with well-equipped tools to tackle critical situation and to provide input to the site-specific risk assessments.
Our technical staffs were trained in the skills required to ensure effective performance to serve your needs.